Re: woody release task needs help: package priorities

On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 03:46:13AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>           These packages provide a reasonably small but not too limited
>           character-mode system.

>   exim          we should move to postfix, IMHO

Exim seems to be smaller and easier to configure.

>   vacation      why standard?

It was previously in bsdmainutils which is important.

>   rblcheck      why standard?

It was previously in dnsutils which is standard.

>   telnetd       not very secure for baseline

If we demote telnetd, then we better do the same with stuff like portmap and
all the NFS things, too.