potato: kernel removal and 2.2.19 for i386

While I like the idea of removing old kernels from the Potato (and
woody) archives, I object to some of the removals.

Here are my arguments:

No way to use 2.2.19 for boot-floppies update for Potato, there are no
PCMCIA for it.

Moreover, I think 2.2.19 has some serious problems, although I need to
do a side-by-side compare of the kernel config files and changes
between 2.2.19pre17 and 2.2.19.

Alpha uses 2.2.19pre13, so please don't remove that (or is it gone
already?).  Alpha porters could comment on the chance of getting an
update there...

M68k is stuck on 2.2.17 for good reason, so please retain that.

Sparc is using 2.2.19pre11 -- not sure if there's a good reason.

The alpha, sparc, and i386 versions of the boot-floppies certainly
could be changed to use 2.2.19, but that would pretty much blow away
any chance of 2.2r4 by end of month, IMHO.  Let me know if you need me
to put some energy into that.

Other notes:

I will build 2.2.24 boot-floppies targetted for 2.2r4 -- it does not
have any kernel updates however.  See the changelog snippet below.
Just ARM fixes and documentation updates.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>

boot-floppies (2.2.24) stable; urgency=low

  * Phil Blundell: ARM fixes for the following:
    - NetWinder kernel is now "Image" not "vmlinuz"
    - 2.2.19 "tulip" driver breaks on NetWinder; use "old_tulip" instead
    - build NetWinder TFTP image
    - correct name of RiscPC keymap
    - documentation updates
  * Fabian Wauthier: German rescue disk translation updates
  * Chris Tillman: documentation corrections