Re: patch to fix debootstrap invocation on local archive

> Interactivity would also be good for "failed to get console-data. [Skip]
> [Abort]" sorts of options, which would probably be handy.

As it stands if I get an E: message I put up a problemBox() and the user needs
to hit continue, we try to continue, I could change that into a yes/no box, so
the user would then be choosing to either continue or abort, it really depends
on what the E:'s are going to mean.  No other interaction is possible now.
Perhaps if debootstrap wants some sort of input it can send me a ?: with a
prompt, I'll have the user fill in a text field and pass the response to
debootstrap?

What we really need is a list of the sorts of interaction that we want to
support.

David