boot-floppies progress

I apologize for my recent lack of involvement in boot-floppies
maintenance. I have been allowing myself the rather guilty pleasure of
working through the new policy of Debian SGML/XML stuff.  Which is a
whole lot more fun for me than boot-floppies hacking.

Anyhow, I'm right now going to tag/release 2.2.21 for Potato 2.2r3.  I
need to back out David's changes bumping i386 kernel to 2.2.19pre17
because pcmcia modules are not yet available for the compact and
idepci flavors.

So I'm shipping bf 2.2.21 i386 using 2.2.18pre21. I know that's old
but that's the last complete set we have for i386, and there's not
much I can do about it.  When a new complete set is ready, it's a
pretty simple thing to make a new boot-floppies.

After that is done, I need execute a rather complex CVS maneuver in
which I will make the Potato stuff into it's own branch, merge the
woody changes into the trunk, and officially kill the woody branch
(since woody development is mainline).

I'm afraid I don't yet have an ETA on working woody boot-floppies -- I
need to make an assessment.  I'll let you know more info as I know it.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>