Re: debootstrap_0.1.1

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 08:41:25AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 04:14:55AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
>
> I put it in a local apt-gettable directory and added this directory to the
> sources.list. Now I get:
> I: downloading required packages
> E: Sorry, broken packages
> E: ./rootdisk.sh abort
>
> When I remove it from the EXTRACT list, I get broken packages. Any ideas?
Ok, thanks to David I am one step further:

  console-data: Depends: perl but it is not going to be installed

I added perl to the EXTRACT_all list (and to EXTRACT_m68k) but it seems
console-data is always downloaded first, but fails since perl is not going
to be installed... am I the first to notice? console-data is arch: all, so
it can not work for anybody? Or is this what you mean with woody is
currently broken?

Christian