Re: zlib compression corruption from cvs server?

Ahh, I didn't realize that locking would still work if I avoided that
(I think cvs used to put some global locks in CVSROOT, or something
like that - maybe it was a history file issue...)  Also, didn't know
about cvs co "-c" to get a list of valid modules.  (Is there a project
page with some context, that I've failed to notice, have I just not
been clever enough about gleaning things from the archives?  mostly I
want a boot-floppies that doesn't depend on the (obsolete) cslatex
(which collides with jadetex, see there are 4 or 5 chained bug reports
explaining), and works USB-only...  I'm more than willing to keep
plugging away at it, I just keep feeling I'm missing something.  Hmm,
would it be more productive to look at the debian-boot logs from
around the time of the 2.2 release, instead of recent ones?)