Re: udpkg in busybox

On Fri Feb 16, 2001 at 11:01:14AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:

> re merging with busybox, as long as Erik is ok with it I have no issues
> with it. Looks like Glenn has already done quite a bit of work here, but
> if I need to do something let me know...

Hi Randolph,

Genn has merged it into the busybox CVS tree, but has some real concerns about
its functionality.  I am trying to get BusyBox 0.50 released today (or possibly
tomorrow).  Glenn thinks the problems are serious enough that he recommended
that it be disabled for the release.  I have a few other bugs to fix, so I
won't have a chance to dig into it.  If you (or anyone else) have a bit of time
to look into fixing it up today, that would be great!

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org, andersen@lineo.com