Re: installer serious oversight or on purpose?

I'm forwarding this to to appropriate list.

This problem must be particular to powerpc, accessing the cd certianly
works on i386, since it uses the same kernel after install as it used to
install from cd. Is something weird going on with the ppc kernel?

--
see shy jo