initrd, floppy

I meant to reply to your reply to my cvs log, alas, I'm too quick on the delete
key.

I don't think I'm using an initrd, the kernel is extracting the root filesystem
from the floppy itself, the boot loader isn't extracting it.  Note the 'I don't
think', I never made a boot disk before a few hours ago.

I added the block device floppy support, and the kernel got farther along in the
process, previously it had failed :
or some such, if I recall.

-David