Re: CVS Server Broken?!?

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Sounds like network scramblage on your line.  Try it again? No one
> else is getting this AFAIK.  Try twiddling the -z option perhaps.

No, my phone line is clean. Really if the "-z" flag is disabled, it
works fine
(this worked fine before of that problem...).

Curiously if I break the checkout and try again (with the -z flag), the
happens without any problem. That problem only happens when I try to
do a checkout from scratch with the "-z" flag.

> --
> .....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva

* "Nos campos da observação, o acaso favorece apenas as mentes
Louis Pasteur.