Re: ltmodem.o fixes Re: Winmodem test disk

Marvin Stodolsky <stodolsk@rcn.com> writes:

> Marco, Mark and I will surely be interested in your 2.2.18 patch.
> Please send it to us.

Yes.  You might want to consider also providing a URL where people can
get the module, based on the stock Debian kernels, if not perhaps file
a bug requestion on the deiban images that these patches be applied.

Regarding the shipping of a separate module, it is now possible to
have an "extra" disk which provides kernel modules which will be
added, which is precisely for these cases of proprietary of whatever
hardware where hte stock kernels can't or don't provide support.

Anyhow, if we wanted to provide that, I could put a link off
http://www.d.o/releases/potato/ .  Let me know.