Re: call for uploads

I forgot netkit-tiny-udeb, required by netcfg-*.  I posted the patch here, but I
don't know how much farther things got. (I didn't see it in incoming)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0101/msg00094.html

My name was in the maintainer field, and I was assuming Erik would want to
maintain it. (that probably confused, stalled things, everybody thought somebody
was going to do it . . . )

Erik, I could be netkit-tiny's maintainer if you'd like, though I'll need a
sponsor, let me know.

-David