Re: lilo udebization

Hello!

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 09:25:17AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Gergely Risko wrote:
> > I made an udeb for lilo. You can find the patch for the unstable lilo
> > in bug 80390.
>
> Why do we need a lilo udeb?
>
> By the time lilo runs, we should have a full debian base system set up,
> so we could just run lilo from there.

But in the base system we won't got grub or bmconf for example, so we
need udebs for other loaders (I think), and in this case it will be
clearer if we got an udeb for lilo. It is good also, because then you
can use lilo from the shell without a base system installed. So if 32776
byte is not too big, I think it is good.

Gergely