Coding style?

Is there a particular coding style which people prefer?

So far, I've seen both

int main(int argc, char **argv) {

and

static int debconfclient_command(struct debconfclient *client,
	const char *command, ...)
{

(brace on same line or next line).  Also, do people want a space
before and after the equal sign in assignments?  spaces in inside
parens?  (Personally, I like the 'foo = bar' style, but not the
foo( bar ) style).

(sorry to raise such a religious issue here - but I guess it's better
to raise it early than late. :)

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.