Has the new installer been given a codename yet? (ala Woody)

 If the Debian Installer has not yet been nicknamed, I would like to
 do so.  Let's call it "Insinuating Terrapin".

 Think of the Tortoise and the Hare, and envision a hare wearing a
 very special hat we are so fond of.  Now picture the hare hitching a
 ride on the terrapin, after seeing how well designed our installer is
 by comparison to their tangled skein.

 Sic transit.

export DEBIAN_INSTALLER_CODENAME           := Insinuating Terrapin
export DEBIAN_INSTALLER_RELEASE_IDENTIFIER := 0.0.a1