Re: [debian-installer] anyone interested in an irc meeting?

Hi,

Van Buggenhaut wrote:

Count me in
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:55:36AM +0100, Andrea Glorioso wrote:

Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org> writes:

I was wondering if anyone is interested in arranging a time to hold a
debian-installer design brainstorming session or such on irc
(#debian-boot on irc.debian.org). If we do something like Dec12 midnight UTC
will people find this useful?

As a lurker (and a prospective maintainer) who is quite interested in
bf and the debian installer, I think that would be great.  I've got no
particular problems with the specific date, as long as it's told on
the mailing list with a little advance (so that I can set up a logger
if I'm not available).

I´m really interessed in an IRC meeting.

I worked on some way to auto install Debian over an Auto Install NFS disk and i´m really intressted how this would be handled in the new installer

L8ter DSA

--
daniel.sand@innominate.de
system engineer 					innominate AG