Re: [debian-installer] anyone interested in an irc meeting?

Count me in

--
Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be
http://www.eric.ath.cx

Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to) open them.
Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or tex files are welcome.