Tasksel wishlist - Apache / Apache-SSL

I know space is tight on the boot disks - have we space for an additional
two package listings in tasksel patterned after the Roxen entries i.e.

Webserver - Apache with apache-common apache tidy analog (as minimum - some
people might want apache-doc, libapache-asp-perl, libapache-mod-perl)

Webserver - Apache-SSL with apache-ssl apache common analog and tidy with
the appropriate SSL libraries (obviously dependent on non-US being available)

This came up after a colleague wanted 12 people to install apache for a
webservers course and had to do it the hard way. He asked "Why isn't there
a task Webserver" and my response was "Which one  there are four or five"
then I checked and discovered the two for Roxen in Woody tasksel.

Anybody got any informed comments who would use such a package selection
(or can tell me that I'm being bloody stupid again ?)

Hope this helps,

Andy