Re: busybox in main

I would respond to this point by point but it probably suffices to say
that we have discussed with James how the debian-installer packages can
fit into the archive, and once the new package pool stuff moves into
place James is pretty sure it will be easy to do and has committed to
doing it.

The binary packages (installer modules) will not be going into
the main/binary-foo directories, and will not be in the Packages files or
anything, so we are going to feel free to ignore policy in them, much as
we would feel free to ignore policy if we had decided to use the RPM
package format as the *internal module format* of the debian installer.

And sometimes I think that would have been easier. Sheesh.