Re: &mdash in boot-floppies/documentation

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 04:54:50PM +0100, Martin Keegan wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Van Buggenhaut wrote:
>
> > I just checked the web pages and apparently (on my Nestcape, at least) — isn't converted at all, which is quite ugly !
>
> Well it should depend entirely on your DTD ...

What do you mean ? The pages I refer to are generated from cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/documentation.

--
Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be
http://www.eric.ath.cx

Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to) open them.
Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or tex files are welcome.