setlang, localized images

I have commited all things needed to have translated messages for syslinux
(including a note in inst-methods.sgml - it would be good if some native
speaker revised it).

Also, since 2.2.17 won't include LANG_CHOOSER, I'd like to provide Polish
root disk images for i386. I'd like to do that from the same CVS revision
that official 2.2.17 will be built, so please announce/let me know of the
tag when it will be used. Please tell me where I should upload/mail them.

Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions