Re: Which task package installs gpm?

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 12:14:10AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Well, I don't even have a handle on what is marked standard any more.
> But it feels to me like adding -s is the right thing to do.

There's a whole lot of servers (telnetd, ftpd, nfs-server) that are
standard that most people won't install (or will install different
versions of.) I don't think they're good to install by default without
big warnings. (I've long considered trying to root the tamogachi server
that was a part of Slink games task. I figure there were probably quite
a few systems out there unknowingly running that demon on their box.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org