Re: Translated floppies?

Martin Schulze:

> Take a look into `find -name Makefile` and check for LANG and LINGUA.

Well, as I said, I'm unable to compile it myself.

> Alternatively, look out for LANGUAGE_CHOOSER.  I don't know why that
> isn't compiled in by default, maybe it's not tested && doesn't work.

If there is no offering of translated boot floppies available for
donwload, it doesn't make much sense to actually translate them, does
it? :-(

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html