Re: Translated floppies?

peter karlsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just downloaded the boot floppies from my Debian mirror to check out
> how the Swedish translation looks in reality, since I haven't tested it
> anywhere (since I can't figure out how to actually get the CVS boot
> floppies to build something), but I didn't find anywhere to select
> language, and I didn't find any special translated boot floppy sets,
> either.
>
> Did I miss something?

Take a look into `find -name Makefile` and check for LANG and LINGUA.

Alternatively, look out for LANGUAGE_CHOOSER.  I don't know why that
isn't compiled in by default, maybe it's not tested && doesn't work.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.
Oldenburger LinuxTag 2000                 http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/