Automatic installation of a Debian system

                    Hi,

Sorry if this question has already been asked. I couldn't find anything.

I'm looking for a tool for installing automatically a Debian system from
scratch, using a local mirror and a boot floppy, a la Kickstart:
- Partition the disk
- Install a Debian base system end configure it (links, timezone )
- Install chosen packages with apt-get

All I have to do is insert the boot floppy in the drive and boot the
computer. All is made automatically

I've been thinking about making a light version of dbootstrap, using
only the portions I need.

Has anybody done anything like that ?
If not, are there any tools for what I'm looking for

TIA

        Romain Guilleret