Re: debiandoc-sgml and Russian, Polish

Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:
> Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:
> > Adam Di Carlo (adam@onshore.com) wrote:
> > >
> > > As I understand it, we need the woody debiandoc-sgml pakcage in order
> > > to build Russian and Polish installation manual and release notes
> > > (assuming they are otherwise ok), correct?
> >
> > For Polish yes, for Russian I'm not aware of any changes made since the
> > last potato update.
> With Russian and potato debiandoc-sgml, I get a failure in
> saspconvert2, "leftover comment".

The functionality of saspconvert2 has been moved into the backends, so you won't
get this failure anymore (which was not restricted to Russian, by the way).

> > It's no problem making the version uploaded to woody also go into potato.
> > I've made some more changes than just adding Polish locale support, but
> > none is likely to break anything which isn't already broken. ;-)
> >
> > Just say the word and I'll upload it.
> Please do -- with the understanding that this is for 2.2 r1 and by no
> means to hinder the current potato release attempts.

It's being moved into incoming as we speak.  I'll email Anthony and let him
know what's up (I'll CC you).

Ardo van Rangelrooij
home email: ardo@chello.nl, ardo@debian.org
home page:  http://home.flevonet.nl/~avrangel, http://www.debian.org/~ardo
PGP fp:     3B 1F 21 72 00 5C 3A 73  7F 72 DF D9 90 78 47 F9