Re: bugs 64500 and 64823

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 10:28:45AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> I posted a message about it some week ago, but i don't see it anywehere, so i
> suppose it got lost.
> The 64500 bug is still there, i don't know how to fix it, [...]

In which case it's probably not going to be fixed in a reasonable amount
of time, so there's no point holding up potato for it. Focus on getting
it fixed for the woody boot-floppies / debian-installer, and just document
it as best you can for potato.

Cheers,
aj (acting release manager)

                                      -- Dave Clark