Re: Re[2]: localized bf for potato release?

Hello!

> ADC> However, this is going to have to be manually installed I think.
> ADC> Will i18n folks be able to provide me with images?
>
> I will. But not before about middle of July, unless my yacht sinks :-P
I will do the hungarian parts. To all of the archs, if I can take account
to machines (I already got for a sparc, I've got an alpha, so already I
can do 3 archs). The hungarian boot-floppies are always available from
debian.njszki.hu, or from mlf.linux.rulez.org/pub/mirrors/...

> Best regards,
>  Marcin                            mailto:porridge@pandora.info.bielsko.pl

Risko Gergely
risko@njszki.hu