Re: localized bf for potato release?

Marcin Owsiany <porridge@pandora.info.bielsko.pl> writes:

> Hi all!
> What are our plans for them until language chooser is ready (which I guess
> won't be before potato release)
> 1) will the localized versions be included with 2.2.16 (which I guess will
> be the version for potato release)?
> or
> 2) are we going to have non-official separate localized versions?
> I'm asking because I was not working on bf during slink release. Either way:
> what is the procedure (if any) to provide the localized floppies to the
> users?

There was none in Slink.

I would like to provide i18n'd images though, for i386 at least.
However, this is going to have to be manually installed I think.
Will i18n folks be able to provide me with images?  Documentation is
already created and provided l10n'd.

I'm not quite sure if we should put them in:

Or else:

Or else somewhere else entirely.

I'm kinda inclined towards

Since that seems pretty consistent but doesn't confuse the standard