localized bf for potato release?

Hi all!

What are our plans for them until language chooser is ready (which I guess
won't be before potato release)

1) will the localized versions be included with 2.2.16 (which I guess will
be the version for potato release)?

or

2) are we going to have non-official separate localized versions?

I'm asking because I was not working on bf during slink release. Either way:
what is the procedure (if any) to provide the localized floppies to the
users?

regards

Marcin

--