Boot Problem

Hi Guys,
We are having a problem getting Linux to boot on an Industrial Computer
Source SB586P(V) Rev(C) computer board.  The SB586 has a 100 Mhz Pentium
and uses American Megatrent BIOS (1994, the latest version for this
board).

The system has 30 meg of main memory and is using the on-board Adaptec
aic78xx v1.2 SCSI Controller with a Seagate Barracuda ST 32550N drive.

We are using "Installing Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 for Intel x86" version
2.2.15 dated 24 May, 2000 as a guide.  The Linux version is Potatoe and
the file date is 6/7/2000 4:18pm.

When the system boots, the Linux opening screen appears - when we begin
the installation, as soon as the load process begins,  we see "Lo" (a
quick flash, so I'm not sure) and the system immediately re-boots.

We have tried various combinations of BIOS settings and Linux load
options & parameters with no change in symptoms.

I'd appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,

Brit Rothrock
4768905@mylinepcx.com