[PROBLEM] in 2.2.15 busybox tar

I've discovered a problem in the tar in busybox with boot-floppies 2.2.15.
I tested with busybox-tar and GNU tar, and it is defenitely in busybox.
For some reason it is making ./ mode 644 (even though in the base2_2.tgz
tarball it is 755). This basically means that users are getting a / with
644 (-x) perms. I've only seen this on sparc, but the fact that is in
busybox leads me to believe it is not sparc specific. Concerns me that it
is not being seen elsewhere.

I'll look and see where this is coming from though, unless some others can
check into it.

Ben