Re: Upgrade docs and Release Notes (was Re: Starting second test cycle)

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/sparc/release-notes/
>
> THAT is explicit. THOSE are the exact docs that come from the
> boot-floppies, and they are the ones where *I* supplied the information
> needed to do upgrades, aswell as general information that applies to ALL
> archs. This is repetition, and it is pointless.

For your information, I only know of the existance of Release Notes since one
week (just because nobody TOLD me, not even you until today). I am already
working with Josip to integrate both documents, but this will take at least
another week. This means that my docs will be obsoleted, but certainly not
during this test cycle.

And just maybe you could have known that already since it was/is discussed on
-boot and -doc, and I think it's also mentioned in the release-notes CVS log.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer