Re: A simple question

>> tetex
>> libpaperg
>> cslatex
>> cspsfonts
>For documentation preparation.  Creating PDF files is not possible without
tex
>at the moment.

      It is possible with "lout", that smaller TeX.
      But I not understand, why I need create PDF documents from scratch?
Why wrong to put READY documents in boot-floppies package? In this
case, I should not need TeX and creation documents process.
      IMHO this is confuse: I want to create boot-floppies, but I need TeX.

>> libwww-perl
>This is a very important thing for debiandoc2* scripts, which are used for
>documentation preparation.

      See my arguments above.

With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov