Some glitches in joeyh's bf

1. There is a /lib/modules/2.2.14, is that a bug or a build glitch?

2. Why the hell does the /etc/fstab say "Uncomment the following entry"... The
   devpts entry and the erroneous comments above it should be removed from it.

3. /dev/fd1 is missing from fstab (don't laugh, my 386 has two floppies)

4. /dev/cdrom doens't make sense at all in some boxes (mostly the ones not
   installed from cdrom)

5. having floppy as user-mountable filesystem is unneeded (mtools) and risky
   (I have already had a kernel panic by removing the floppy before umounting
    it).

If you think I should report some of these to the BTS, tell me so.

--
Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb@nitnet.com.br