rescue disk initial messages

I have committed changes to several of the message files on the rescue
disk.  I thought the commit-time messages got posted automatically,
but that does not seem to have happened, so here's what I did:

 - Adopted consistent colors:
       characters to be typed literally are bright white
       numeric variables where the user must substitute his value are cyan
       explanation and meta characters are regular white
 - f4.txt now mentions the 0x prefix for hex numbers.  This note should
   be on f5.txt and f5.txt too, but there is not enough room.
 - Fixed typo: "I you know..." should be "If you know..."
 - license info is now under /usr/share/doc rather than /usr/doc

		- Jim Van Zandt

M 05/23 01:16 +0000 jrv 1.10 f3.txt
boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/messages/C == <remote>
M 05/23 01:19 +0000 jrv 1.10 f4.txt
boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/messages/C == <remote>
M 05/23 01:20 +0000 jrv 1.14 f5.txt
boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/messages/C == <remote>
M 05/23 01:22 +0000 jrv 1.11 f6.txt
boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/messages/C == <remote>
M 05/23 01:22 +0000 jrv 1.15 f7.txt
boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/messages/C == <remote>
M 05/23 01:23 +0000 jrv 1.10 f9.txt
boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/messages/C == <remote>
M 05/23 01:24 +0000 jrv 1.10 f10.txt
boot-floppies/scripts/rescue/messages/C == <remote>