Re: bf build with lang chooser turned on

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 11:29:51PM +0400, Michael Sobolev wrote:
> On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:40:31PM +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> [ the build with language chooser turned on failed.  let's put the needed stuff
>   into cvs tree ]
[...]
> Well, I am not sure that putting those libraries into cvs tree is a very good
> idea.  They are really big.  Language choose is not maintstream thingie.
[...]
> What I am trying to say.  Let's create the file called README.language-chooser
> (or README.i18n or whatever) and refer to the file utilities/bogl/README.bterm
> where all the needed information is given.
[...]
> What do you think?

Well, if they are big, then I guess it's OK only to provide a link to them.
After all making people download 800 KB of stuff they either don't need or
does not yet work is not fair. So I say let's keep it out of the source tree
as long it is experimental.

Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions