Re: german messages in the bf, base-config, ...

Michael Bramer writes:
 > to Peter Ganten:
 >
 > Can I help with the german translation of the bf? Or have you time to
 > make this?

The first version of the de.po file is finished, I will send it to you
in a separate mail. I have also updated the message files for the
floppies and want to start testing this now. Adam wrote in a different
way, that it could be possible for me to get a CVS pserver-account to
commit the stuff. As I now think, this would be the most convenient
way to work, what would be the procedure for a non-developer to get
such a account?

Greetings,

Peter

--