Re: german messages in the bf, base-config, ...

On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 11:21:20PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Michael Bramer wrote:
> > Have Debian translate all messages in the bf, base-conf ?
>
> base-config, at least, has a full German translation already.

Thanks.

( I have version 0.25, and this don't have german translation... )

to Peter Ganten:

Can I help with the german translation of the bf? Or have you time to
make this?

If yes the answer, send your translations to grisu@debian.org and I
read your errors... :-)

Ok?

Gruss
Grisu
PGP: finger grisu@master.debian.org  -- Linux Sysadmin   -- Use Debian Linux
»Trau nur nicht der Diskretion der Behörden, mein Junge.  Je mehr es davon
 gibt, desto mehr Futter brauchen sie.« -- Heinrich Böll, »Billard um halbzehn«