Re: Corel: Is their installer source available?

On 12 May 2000, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
)  Didn't Corel say they are going to give us what they've done -- the
)  installer they wrote?  I have not looked yet, but does anyone know if
)  there are sources available and if we can use any of it?  A magazine
)  article I glanced over at the bookstore had screenshots of it.  It
)  looks pretty nice.  I keep getting ideas...
)
)
)
It's in ftp://ftp.corel.com/pub/linux/CorelLinux/source/

It uses QT, though.
--
"The Information Superhighway made it possible for the average person
to find out what some nerd thinks about Star Trek"

http://lit.compsoc.com/
http://www.litsu.ie/