Re: 2.2.13 okay for first cycle? (was Re: Packages installed today)

Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > Should I go back then to Penguin-17 instead of Penguin 18 for mac or not?
>
> Nope, that would put us back to slink WRT bogus default settings in the
> booter prefs. People with upgrade cards are rare and apparently clueful
> enough to help themselves.
>
>         Michael
I made the report and agree with Michael's assessment.  The Linux/m68k
for Macintosh Project website (http://www.mac.linux-m68k.org/) seems
headed for a long awaited update with much activity on the mailing list,
and I'll do my part to make sure that the Penguin-17 with upgrade cards
issue is mentioned somewhere on the rebuilt site.

Ray Knight
audilvr@speakeasy.org