Re: 2.2.13 okay for first cycle? (was Re: Packages installed today)

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 06:47:29PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > >The boot images for m68k for the Mac are kernel 2.2.12 which I report
> > >the following on.
The boot-floppies are 2.2.12, they use, for every m68k subarch, the kernel
with the version 2.2.10. Or did you exchange the vmlinuz file and the
modules?
I havent received the updated kernel source yet, if we use a newer kernel
version for mac, we have to use it for all other subarches as well, or
somebody has to do some major work on the boot-floppies.

> > >Mac IIvx - Boots fine.
> > >
> > >Mac IIci w/ DayStar '040 in PDS slot - Won't boot using Penguin 18,
> > >2.2.12 boots fine when used with Penguin 17.
Should I go back then to Penguin-17 instead of Penguin 18 for mac or not?

> > >Results using Mac II, Mac IIci w/ cache card, and Quadra 950 will follow
> >
> > Thanks for the report, but never send this stuff to me directly.  Send
> > it to debian-boot.
>
> Plus CC debian-68k (and in cases like this, linux-mac68k - I think I've
> seen a report of that sort a few days ago so there).
Right

Christian