Re: i18n'd boot-floppies ?

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 02:30:59PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Michael Sobolev <mss@transas.com> writes:
> > >    - base -- already i18n'd I think
>
> > I know nothing about it.

ok.

base-config use debconf and we can make debconf template-files
with Description-LANG etc.

But I have questions:
 * If I make german Description, can we put this files in potato?
 * If we have Description-LANG, can debconf use it now?
 * Make dbootstrap a enviroment for debconf, to use this Description?

or is all to frozen and beta?

Gruss
Grisu
PGP: finger grisu@master.debian.org  -- Linux Sysadmin   -- Use Debian Linux
"Herr, schmeiss Hirn vom Himmel ... ;-)" "Wozu? es wuerde vermutlich ohnehin
 die falschen Treffen... ;-)"        -- Hannes Birnbacher und Juergen Ilse