boot floppy

I'm fairly new with linux, and have never installed Debian...just RH and Mandrake Linux. I'm getting set to once again wipe off windows and do a Debian install. I've downloaded the 2 ISO's of debian, and will burn the cd's, but was wondering about the boot disk. My system is set to boot off the cd drive, so will that be enough, or should i make a boot disk, and if so, how do i go about creating that...ANy help or hints will be appreciated.
Also, does Debian support USB ports? I have a USB Logitech Quick Cam, and also an IDE CD-RW drive.
Greg Andle
www.addicti0n.net