Re: I Want to help test :)

Debian Linux User <qkev@CR385169-A.rchrd1.on.wave.home.com> writes:

> I have downloaded the 2.2.12 directory and some files from a
> 2.2.13-pre directory on debian.wave.co.nz I'm not familiar with CVS,
> but would like to be if possible... I'm looking for info here :)

If you want to do full install testing, i.e., the whole system, then
please join the debian-testing@lists.debian.org mailing list.

If you want to do boot-floppies testing, and 2.2.12 works ok on your
box (aside from making the custom boot disk, which should be fixed in
2.2.13), then maybe you could help out by looking at the bugs against
the package boot-floppies in the bug tracking system
<URL:http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=boot-floppies>.

We don't manage testers -- mostly, we just manage bugs in the package...