success report

Successful installation from 2.2.11 (my fastest mirror didnt
seem to have 2.2.12) floppies. Nice going, guys.

One non-fatal problem:

	- After selecting network configuration from the list
	  of actions fails (no network module loaded), I can't
	  run modconf to fix this, it just does something, and
 	  then does the "determining status" dialog and back to
	  menu. No clues except the "touch: file is a directory" in
	  syslog. This might be fixed, so I'm sorry if this is spurious.
	  I'll check out the CVS sources anyhow, and see if I can
          figure it out.

Otherwise, seems OK here :)
Will test for 2.2.12, later.

My hardware:

PIII-450
Adaptec 2940UW Pro
Intel EEPro/100

Cheers,

Leon.

--
: Leon Breedt                   Software Engineer
: GSM:  +27 83-380-5222         Office:  +27 11-792-6500

Live dangerously.