Re: [woody-discussion] editors: nano-2.9.3 --with-slang --enable-tiny

On Tue, 25 April 2000 00:27:48 +1000, bug1 wrote:
> How come it has to be like vi ?

This is not about ae or nano, methinks. However sucky
vi is for you I guess many are happy ae behaves a bit
more sane when called as vi as when you call nano.

This is not about window-drawing and stuff nano may be
better at than ae.

> Try it

Damn, no. Pico is a pain already. Be it pico or joe, though,
they work. But vi compatibility is a plus and the least
surprise for those using the shell (the second terminal)
on installation, since those are knowing what they are
doing anyway?

Not worth discussing if what we have works already.

Alexander

--
Razors pain you, rivers are damp, acids stain you and drugs cause cramp. Guns
aren't lawful, nooses give, gas smells awful; You might as well let them live.