Re: What depends on slang?

On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 02:53:33PM +0400, Michael Sobolev wrote:
> A small question.  What (beside dbootstrap) depends on slang?
So far I found only one: whiptail.

The reason I am asking is very simple: static linking to libnewt and libslang
adds only 60K to dbootstrap and whiptail.  Shared newt and slang libraries give
more than 400K.  As newt's use of slang is very special, when static linking
to both of them, libm just do not get it.  This is another 110K.

So I would like to see what I miss. :)  Please help.

--
Mike