Re: [Bruce Sass <bsass@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>] Re: potato growing pains

Well, Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> responded.

> So, once again: is there any way to make the installed kernel either
> use a specific LINES by COLUMNS resolution or else not use fbcon?

I don't really understand what bug you are reporting.  Is there a bug
filed for it?  Can you explain what you are seeing or what problem you
are trying to fix?  It Works For Me(TM).

Without a bug filed, we really cannot followup on this.

Workaround for the impatient: only certain kernels use fb.  Try a
different flavor.