Re: two items

On 21 Apr 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Bruce Sass <bsass@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> writes:
> > When trying to access CVS via cvsweb (the only way possible for me):
> > 	Alert!:HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Error
> > It has been this way for awhile now.
> > Karl H.: what happened to the fix you said you had for this?
>
> Gah.  I wish you would pester us more about this kinda stuff.  Is this
> why you haven't contributed anything for > 2 months?

Well, you heard about it, as did the list and the webmaster (Jay T.);
being a pest is precisely what I didn't want to be... ya never know, I
may need your good will at some point in the future.

Two months, that long, eh... time flies when you're having fun; 2.2.7
was good enough for me to start learning about Potato first hand and
play with all the stuff I didn't have the HDD space for (like xemacs and
psgml).

> Fixed...

That it is.  I'll get up to speed over the weekend and probably start
with defaults.ent and urls.ent; maybe 2.2.11 will have hit the ftp site
by then so I can see what is happening with the different arches.

later,

	Bruce